If you are a complete beginner looking for a fun introduction to the sport, or a more experienced climber ready to tackle new challenges, we can provide a great climbing trip for you.
Example climbing trips;
Beginner level (4 people max)
1. Kingussie - A fun half day session at Kingussie crag, a family friendly venue with a stunning view over Badenoch.
2. Moray Coast - A full day out on sea cliffs where you can try your skills in fantastic surroundings.
Climbed before (2 people max)
1. Reiff - Amazing friendly climbing venue by the sea with great rock.
2. Duntelchaig - A Highland venue in idyllic surroundings not far from Loch Ness.
Something more challenging (2 people max)
1. The In' Pin' - a full day out on this iconic Munro on the Cuillin ridge on Skye
2. Multipitch in the Cairngorms - a full day tackling multi pitch routes on spectacular crags
If you have an adventure of your own in mind please contact us to discuss what we can offer you.
All full day trips are £200 (for 2 people) and half days are £150 (for 4 people).
Please contact Dave to discuss your climbing trip.